Time: Weekdays at 15:00
The Serious Qs!
- How did you start your radio career?
I went for an interview in Dublin for a radio show and ended up hosting the show for couple of months.
- What can listeners expect from your radio show?
Music they love, and of course a friend in me who is always there to talk to them.
- What’s the one thing that drives you in making your show better than the show before?
Love and support from listeners always keep me going.
- What has been the most memorable moment for you working at Sabras Radio?
Ah! The day I met Abhishek Bachchan.
- If you were to name one person for giving you the push to where you are now in life, who would that be?
The Quirky Qs!
- Your star sign?
- If someone was to play you in the story of your life, who would you want that to be?
- Which famous person would you like as your neighbour?
Ahem! Abhishek Bachchan
- If you were to go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- Your ultimate childhood memory?
I was convinced by my siblings my name was “Shut up”
- Who would you like to be trapped in a lift with & why?
Ermm! Abhishek Bachhan, you know why...right?
- What is the one characteristic you admire in others?
- If you were to choose to lose one of your five senses, which would you lose?
Taste. That will keep me away from food.
- Which exotic location would you most like to go to?
- If not a radio presenter, then?