Time: Sundays at 22:00
The Serious Qs!
- How did you start your radio career?
I grew up listening to Ameen Sayani ji's Geet Mala on All India Radio station. It started when I was about 10 years old.
- What can listeners expect from your radio show?
Relaxing, soothing evening where you can forget about everything and gear up for fresh week.
- What’s the one thing that drives you in making your show better than the show before?
Love for music.
- What has been the most memorable moment for you working at Sabras Radio?
First email from a listener showing how much he loved the show.
- If you were to name one person for giving you the push to where you are now in life, who would that be?
The Quirky Qs!
- Your star sign?
- If someone was to play you in the story of your life, who would you want that to be?
- Which famous person would you like as your neighbour?
- If you were to go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- Your ultimate childhood memory?
Summer holiday trip to Chennai.
- Who would you like to be trapped in a lift with & why?
- What is the one characteristic you admire in others?
- If you were to choose to lose one of your five senses, which would you lose?
- Which exotic location would you most like to go to?
- If not a radio presenter, then?
Film & TV News
Bollywood News | Latest Bollywood News | Bollywood Celebrity News | Todays Entertainment Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama
Bollywood News: Bollywood News and Latest Bollywood News from Bollywood Hungama. Latest Bollywood Celebrity News, Entertainment News, Upcoming Bollywood Movies News 2021, Released List of New Bollywood movies. Get latest Current Bollywood News, Bollywood Movie News 2021, Today News, Movie Reviews, Latest Movie Trailers, Latest Parties and Celebrity News at Bollywood Hungama.
Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor fly to Mauritius for Luv Ranjan’s upcoming romantic comedy film
Ranbir Kapoor, who recently caught the internet off guard after wife Alia Bhatt announced her pregnancy news, has reportedly flown to Mauritius with co-star Shraddha Kapoor for upcoming, untitled romantic-comedy film by Luv Ranjan. According to a report in an outlet, the actor and Shraddha will be shooting in Mauritius until the first week of July and then Ranbir will get busy with Shamshera’s promotional campaign. The director Luv plans to shoot a few important sequences of his film in specific locations for which he thought Mauritius was best. After first week in July, Ranbir returns to Mumbai for Shamshera promotions. Earlier in March, the makers had officially announced the release date of the film. “Luv Ranjan’s untitled next featuring Ranbir Kapoor & Shraddha Kapoor will release in cinemas on Holi, March 8, 2023! Produced by Luv Ranjan and Ankur Garg, presented by Gulshan Kumar and Bhushan Kumar,” read the note posted on Luv Films’ official Instagram handle. Meanwhile, Ranbir Kapoor also has Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra, Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Animal with Rashmika Mandanna and Shamshera alongside Vaani Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt. Shraddha, on the other hand, has Chaalbaaz in London and Nagin in her pipeline. Also Read: Ranbir Kapoor loves these two Bollywood movies and they have Raj Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan connection