Name: Kris Taylor
Show: Golden Memories
Time: Sundays at 20:00
The Serious Qs!
- How did you start your radio career?
A long career in media, started as a freelance reporter for the BBC and progressed to presenting variety of shows both at BBC and Commercial Radio.
- What can listeners expect from your radio show?
Will take you back to memory lane and share some wonderful tracks from years gone by and will play listeners choice of music.
- What’s the one thing that drives you in making your show better than the show before?
Providing variety and playing sounds that our loyal listeners expect.
- What has been the most memorable moment for you working at Sabras Radio?
The loyalty of listeners always amazes me, their appreciation of the hard work put in by presenters.
- If you were to name one person for giving you the push to where you are now in life, who would that be?
My family for their support and encouragement.
- If someone was to play you in the story of your life, who would you want that to be?
Me - let us make it real.
- Which famous person would you like as your neighbour?
- If you were to go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- Your ultimate childhood memory?
Struggle and strife.
- Who would you like to trapped in a lift with & why?
Our Dog, most loyal friend will keep me entertained endlessly.
- What’s the one characteristic you admire in others?
- If you were to choose to lose one of your five senses, which would you lose?
Smell – avoid those nasties.
- Which exotic location would you most like to go to?
- If not a radio presenter, then?