Name: Jayna Shah
Show: Gujarati Sabras
The Serious Qs!
- How did you start your radio career?
Started as a child drama artist on All India Radio. Progressed to become a Presenter and News Reader on All India Radio, Doordarshan TV in India and in the UK on MATV,BBC Asian Network and now on Sabras Radio.
- What can listeners expect from your radio show?
Excellent music, entertainment, good interaction and connection.
- What’s the one thing that drives you in making your show better than the show before?
New music and passion for media.
- What has been the most memorable moment for you working at Sabras Radio?
Every moment presenting at Sabras Radio, especially interviewing different celebrities and talking to the listeners being their friend.
- If you were to name one person for giving you the push to where you are now in life, who would that be?
- If someone was to play you in the story of your life, who would you want that to be?
- Which famous person would you like as your neighbour?
- If you were to go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- Your ultimate child memory?
Hosting the show with Tina Munim ( now Ambani) for Children Film Society.
- Who would you like to trapped in a lift with & why?
Amitabh Bachchan – My childhood crush
- What’s the one characteristic you like admire in others?
- If you were to choose to lose one of your five senses, which would you lose?
- Which exotic location would you most like to go to?
- If not a radio presenter, then?
Can’t imagine life without Radio.