Time: Sundays at 22:00
The Serious Qs!
- How did you start your radio career?
I grew up listening to Ameen Sayani ji's Geet Mala on All India Radio station. It started when I was about 10 years old.
- What can listeners expect from your radio show?
Relaxing, soothing evening where you can forget about everything and gear up for fresh week.
- What’s the one thing that drives you in making your show better than the show before?
Love for music.
- What has been the most memorable moment for you working at Sabras Radio?
First email from a listener showing how much he loved the show.
- If you were to name one person for giving you the push to where you are now in life, who would that be?
The Quirky Qs!
- Your star sign?
- If someone was to play you in the story of your life, who would you want that to be?
- Which famous person would you like as your neighbour?
- If you were to go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- Your ultimate childhood memory?
Summer holiday trip to Chennai
- Who would you like to be trapped in a lift with & why?
- What is the one characteristic you admire in others?
- If you were to choose to lose one of your five senses, which would you lose?
- Which exotic location would you most like to go to?
- If not a radio presenter, then?
TV star interviews
Pakistani heartthrob Ahsan Khan spoke to Raj Baddhan about the exciting new show 'Aangan'
Viral Infections (Cough & Cold)
Dr Wadhwa talks about Viral Infections
Urban star interviews
Asif Khan catches up with Akshay to talk about his track 'Rul Tah Gayan' & much more
Pam Sidhu joins Raj Baddhan to talk about her upcoming event ' New Year New You'
TV star interviews
Harshita Gaur spoke to Raj Baddhan about success of her new web-series 'Mirzapur'
Afternoon Delights with Pam Sidhu : Pooja Thaleshwar talks about Emotional triggers during the festive season