Competition Terms & Conditions
Sabras Radio Competitions/Giveaways
Terms & Conditions
By entering any competition(s) or prize giveaways (on air and online through www.sabrasradio.com & its associated social media platforms) you must agree that you are bound to the following terms and conditions:
· Entry is only open to residents of the UK.
· In order to make a valid entry into a Competition you must enter as an individual using your legal name and make only one entry per Competition, unless the Specific Rules allow you to make multiple entries.
· No multiple, bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted. We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number, unless the Specific Rules state that multiple entries are permitted.
· Winner must confirm the prize collection date with competition holder (Sabras Radio presenter) – If you fail to claim the Prize within the time-limit, or fail to comply with any other instructions or time-limits notified to you, you will forfeit your right to the Prize and your claim will be invalid.
· Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
· We may ask you to provide us with proof of your eligibility to enter a Competition and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decide whether or not eligibility criteria have been met.
· Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
· Sabras Radio reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
· The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
· Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules, you may not enter a Competition if you are a Sabras Radio employee, or Family Member of an employee, of (i) any Sabras Radio Company or (ii) any Competition sponsor or Prize giver or if you are directly or indirectly connected with the Competition.
· So that Sabras Radio can ensure the fairness of our competitions, we reserve the right to prevent you, at our absolute discretion, from entering any of our Competitions for a period of six months if you have – won more than one Prize during the previous six months. If we choose to exercise this right we will notify you in person or on the phone/email.
· A text message or a telephone call will normally cost the standard rate for your service provider, please check with your service provider for more details. The cost of text messages and telephone calls via different service providers may vary.
· Your entry or participation in a Competition and/or Prize is at your own risk and your health and safety is your own responsibility. If the Competition or Prize requires you to undertake any physical activity please ensure, before entering the Competition, that you (i) are in good health and (ii) have no underlying medical condition and are taking no medication that could adversely affect you.
· Entries that are incomplete, indecipherable, corrupt, late or otherwise not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
· Sabras Radio cannot be held responsible in the event of postal, telephone, text message or online entries delayed or not received by us as a result of network incompatibility, technical faults or for any other reason.
· In respect to Competitions operated by third parties and featured on air or on our websites – the relevant third party will be responsible for the fulfilment of the Competition. We accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of such third parties.
· We cannot be held responsible or any person not being able to enter a Competition for any reason, including system failure, error, the application through which online entries are made being down, hacks on the system or personal computer issues
· You agree you will not by any act or omission do anything, which might bring Sabras Radio into disrepute or affect the reputation of the station.
· Your conduct towards Sabras Radio’s competition/ giveaway should be appropriate and to the spirit or intention of the Terms or of the Competition.
· Competition entries must include a contact number, email or home address. Failure to respond and/or provide a contact, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
· All on-air entries must be made directly to the studio/presenter holding the competition.
· Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by announced closing time/date stated by the presenter holding the competition.
· Winners will be announced on air – Listeners need to ensure they listen to show at the time of announcement is made. Listen back facility online is available at SabrasRadio.com should winners need to check.
· Presenters may contact winners to alert them on winning a prize. However, listeners need to ensure they listen out for the winner or listen back online.
· If you fail to answer your telephone in any on-air questions when we phone you or you become disconnected for any reason before or during the Competition, we reserve the right to select another Entrant to participate in the Competition.
CD prizes/Concert & Show event prizes
· CD Winners: Winners must collect CD prize within 14 working days from date of win. Unless Sabras Radio has been notified.
· Should prizes be sent out by Sabras Radio on request of winner, Sabras Radio will not be held responsible for any loss or delays in the post.
· Concert/Event tickets: The prizes do not include travel to or from the event, accommodation, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs.
· Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Sabras Radio or the promoter. Accordingly, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter or Sabras Radio thus thereof.
· Where the Prize contains ticket(s) to an event, you will be bound by and must comply with the event promoter’s terms and conditions together with those set out on the ticket and the rules and regulations of the venue.
· Sabras Radio cannot be held responsible should the event be changed/cancelled/postponed. No fee is payable to you in respect of your involvement in this nature of the Competition.
· Sabras Radio will not be responsible for any prize/giveaway that is lost, stolen or destroyed after being collected by the entrant.
· Sabras Radio shall be entitled, in our reasonable discretion, to cancel, delay and/or recommence a Competition with immediate effect by on-air or online announcement without any liability to you. If we cancel a Competition after you have claimed a Prize, we will use our reasonable endeavours to offer you an alternative Prize. If we offer you an alternative Prize but you do not accept it, you shall have no claim against us.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Film & TV News
The RSS feed could not be loaded.