Show: The Mid-Morning Show
Time: Weekdays at 10:00
The Serious Qs!
- How did you start your radio career?
As a child with children’s poems & later on as a Presenter after applying for the job with Sunrise Radio.
- What can listeners expect from your radio show?
Best of music, news, lifestyle matters, competitions, celebrity interviews & community artistes and also supporting our community events. A complete package of entertainment & lots more!
- What’s the one thing that drives you in making your show better than the show before?
Myself- as I want each show to be better than the previous & of course my listeners’ love and support.
- What has been the most memorable moment for you working at Sabras Radio?
Mid Morning Show, the moment it was offered to me! There’s a few others as well, like winning two awards within eight days. A national award & the best female presenter award.
- If you were to name one person for giving you the push to where you are now in life, who would that be?
Myself & the love and support of my listeners. I’m a self made person, no God father no recommendations. My work speaks for itself.
The Quirky Qs!
- Your star sign?
- If someone was to play you in the story of your life, who would you want that to be?
Myself. There’s only one Amber, so only I can.
- Which famous person would you like as your neighbour?
If I name one, others might get upset that I didn’t name them.
- If you were to go back in history, who would you like to meet?
Sahir Ludhianvi ji.
- Your ultimate childhood memory?
My first poem.
- Who would you like to be trapped in a lift with & why?
I’m sure this is not Koffee with Karan but honestly NO ONE! Use the stairs, it’s healthier and safe!!!
- What is the one characteristic you admire in others?
A quality rare to find these days. Loyalty, honesty & originality!!!
- If you were to choose to lose one of your five senses, which would you lose?
None, but if I had to choose one…sense of smell, so I can’t smell any BAD smell.
- Which exotic location would you most like to go to?
Dunno about that but for Me it has to be my Motherland INDIA. I love my India.
- If not a radio presenter, then?
Haha… Now we're talking. Presenter, Writer I already am doing a lot of things but IF... then either a lawyer (love justice) or a politician, to try and make this planet a better place!
Film & TV News
Pearl V Puri
TV star interviews
'Naagin 3' & 'Bepanah Pyarr' star Pearl V Puri joined Raj Baddhan on 'Drivetime'
Caroline Mc Donagh
Pam Sidhu talks to nutritionist Caroline McDonagh
Dr Rajiv Wadhwa talks about "Health while travelling" on Health Matters
Urban star interviews
Leicester homegrown talent Bhinasha joins Akshay in the studio to talk about her debut track 'Get Ready'
Urban star interviews
Singer Ickey Singh catches up with Akshay to talk about his brand new track 'Vaari' produced by Swifty Beats featuring J Spades & so much more
'Bharat' review with Puja Talwar
Raj Baddhan caught up with GoodTimes Entertainment Editor Puja Talwar for the 'Bharat' review
Neha Kakkar's UK Tour
Rock On Music confirm Manchester date for Neha Kakkar’s UK tour. Kakkar’s popularity shot up recently during her appearance on the recently concluded ‘Indian Idol 10’. She will also be performing with the ‘Indian Idol 10’ singer Nitin Kumar during the UK tour.at Morningside Arena