Name: Sadhna Vaidya
Show: Gujararti Show
Time: Saturdays at 14:00
The Serious Qs!
- How did you start your radio career?
One of the time won a ticket for musical show, came to collect the ticket. Being Gujarati like to give my opinion about show and my Gujarati language and my voice been recognised and get offered to get become a Radio presenter and the journey began since 2000.
- What can listeners expect from your radio show?
Information about Gujarat as this is Gujarati show. Their favourite songs, some stories, recipes, poems etc.
- What’s the one thing that drives you in making your show better than the show before?
Appreciations and love from the listeners.
- What has been the most memorable moment for you working at Sabras Radio?
When I had received phone call from USA and listeners wants to listen for long time rather than 2 hours.
- If you were to name one person for giving you the push to where you are now in life, who would that be?
The Quirky Qs
- Your star sign?
- If someone was to play you in the story of your life, who would you want that to be?
As me as I am.
- Which famous person would you like as your neighbour?
Poet Mukesh Joshi.
- If you were to go back in history, who would you like to meet?
My school friends.
- Your ultimate child memory?
Not eating any vegetables.
- Who would you like to trapped in a lift with & why?
- What’s the one characteristic you admire in others?
- If you were to choose to lose one of your five senses, which would you lose?
- Which exotic location would you most like to go to?
- If not a radio presenter, then?
Maybe Gujarati writer.
TV star interviews
Pakistani heartthrob Ahsan Khan spoke to Raj Baddhan about the exciting new show 'Aangan'
Viral Infections (Cough & Cold)
Dr Wadhwa talks about Viral Infections
Urban star interviews
Asif Khan catches up with Akshay to talk about his track 'Rul Tah Gayan' & much more
Pam Sidhu joins Raj Baddhan to talk about her upcoming event ' New Year New You'
TV star interviews
Harshita Gaur spoke to Raj Baddhan about success of her new web-series 'Mirzapur'
Afternoon Delights with Pam Sidhu : Pooja Thaleshwar talks about Emotional triggers during the festive season